Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Today's Projects

Today I'm working on several projects.  I have a boys apron I've been thinking about making for some time now.  My 3 year old loves to help in the kitchen, and I've had a hard time finding boyish aprons, so I let him pick out material and that is hopefully going to be finished today...I had enough to make two aprons, so if you want the second, I will set a listing up on my etsy shop for you!


Material for Brayden's apron

Also, I'm working on the outfits I'm putting in the silent auction at my moms school.  And one of these days I will finish Briana's apron and my apron... And my dear friend asked me to make something gender neutral for a baby shower...I'm thinking burp cloths would be great!  I love my cloth diaper burp cloths.  Hopefully I can get out to the store and buy some cute flannel that is gender neutral.


Tie tee for the auction

Material for the dress I'm donating to my mom's school auction.

And here is how the dress and tee turned out!

I love these colors!  I hope the sizes are right for a family attending the fundraiser!

Up close so you can see the print better

I love tie tees!! Especially polka dots!

No comments:

Post a Comment