Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spaceship Chef and Crafting Apron

My three year old son loves to help mommy out in the kitchen.  I think its very important for him to learn at least a few basic techniques in cooking!!  And he loves coloring, but whenever we use anything other than crayons, he seems to get it all over his clothing.  So when I started making Delaney's apron for her birthday, he asked if I could make "an awesome" one for him.  Without all the ruffles.  Ha! 

I didn't have a pattern, but with my growing knowledge (albeit basic), I was able to make him this apron!

I made it long so it will last him a few years!
That picture of him was perhaps the 15th picture I took of him today, so that's why he has the "C'mon mom just finish up already so I can play" look on his face.  

whenever Brayden likes something he refers to it as "awesome"!
so this is his "awesome" rocket ship apron


all spread out so you can see the shape

Briana happened to see me finishing it this morning and complained that I hadn't finished hers yet and I started hers first.  Guess I'll be trying to finish hers today!

No comments:

Post a Comment