Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thoughts of New Projects

So I was looking at my lil sewing space I've taken over in the basement and thought I could do better.  So I went on Amazon to see if I could find anything I liked.  Well I did!!  Bad side, its $600.  So I showed the pic to my dad and we think we can recreate it, but more specifically what I'm looking for!


So I was thinking instead of the top being a hard top, I'd like it to be padded and covered, so that I can press the material on, as well as use it as a table to sew on! 

I'm thinking about just getting some cubes and a large table top sized piece of plywood (or something) to pad...

...If it all works out, I will post what it looks like!

Also, tonight, killing time before the hubby gets home from work, I saw this dress on Etsy and fell in love!  I think I will try to mimic it because I love it so much!!!




I have a bunch of left over material from previous dresses, so maybe tomorrow I can try and make one like this!  OMG, I would be so happy if I could figure it out in one try!  I wish I could find the fabric too because it is beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment