Sunday, February 20, 2011

Drum Roll Please.....

It was a success!  The pizza making couldn't have gone any better.  Well, I take that back.  Brayden was cranky after a late afternoon snooze and I forgot to get the sausage out in time to thaw, so while we were tossing the pizza up in the air, I was also at the stove cooking that.  But no major issues and it was so yummy! 

I let Brayden do the first one...I was trying to cheer him up.  He just wanted me to do it all...
I used my homemade marinara, because I always have that on hand!  The kids just like cheese, so that was a no brainer.  I'm a veggie gal myself, and mom, dad and Dan are sausage people.  So we had a lot of pizza to make. 

miss Briana doing her thing


rare footage of Dan

We also made cheesy breadsticks out of the left over dough.  I think a double recipe was perfect for our big family because we have leftovers for lunch tomorrow!


Briana's mini pizza

It was a ton of family fun and everyone took part in making our meal.  I would suggest this to anyone!

Briana's mini pizza

Dan's won the best "za" of the night award!

Brayden and I tag teamed this one...
After clean up, we all thought we deserved hot fudge sundae's.  Hooray for family fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment