Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is the kind of day that I wish I was a little more like my sister.  It would be so nice to be able to show you a picture of all I've done to make this V-day special.  But all I've done today is laundry, clean (so the cleaning ladies can clean-ha!), organize my sewing table and get a few snapshots of the boys in their cute tie tees.  Well, I also did give in and get Dan a valentines day gift.  Usually I just give him a super sweet card, but yesterday, as we drove to a party, we passed a "Bakers Square" and he commented on how much he wanted a banana cream pie.  Now, if I didn't have a baby and a grandma and the cleaning ladies to worry about today, I might have made one, but today, he just gets a "Bakers Square" pie.  I don't think he will be that dissapointed. 

Well, here are my boys!



He finally was smiling, so I had to grab my camera.  He has been so fussy today!




Then there is Brayden...he found his Mickey sunglasses today, and refused to take them off for a pic.  He does look pretty "awesome" in them though!



Brayden is one of the most loving lil 3 year olds I know! 


I didn't get a picture of Briana before she went to school because we were busy looking for her cute headband I found on etsy.  Of course, it was lost.  And we can't find it still.  She makes the "finder of lost things monster" very happy with all she loses! 

Here is a pic of her though that I took last week in her pillowcase shirt...




And then one of all the munchkins...


Even though I didn't make any sweets, I did buy treats, and make some pretty cute things for my kids, so this year's Valentine's Day isn't a total bust!






No comments:

Post a Comment