Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Flannel Dress

Well, I officially {LOVE} working with flannel! It is super easy.  First of all, it stretches more than cotton blends.  And secondly, it is just so soft!  I can't wait for Briana to be able to wear this to school!

 Check out the pictures of the new dress!


I think the long ties make it a little more "girly", just like Briana!


This is just a close up of the bow...so adorable!

So this might be totally off subject and against all blogging "rules", but I'm new to this and I think an exception can be made!  Ha!  I think I will add to my etsy shop a link that you can select your own patterns and materials to be used for dresses.  That way, if you like the styles I make, you can really customize the look of it.  And this site has a huge selection to choose from! 


No comments:

Post a Comment