Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pizza Amore

Ahhhh, pizza love.  Or as we call it in our house, "za".  You know, I have never *at least in my adult life* made home made pizza crust.  Dan and I were trying to figure out a way to have the family do something special before he starts his new job, and he came up with it.  I really hope it turns out well!

I pretty much just googled "pizza dough" and chose the first site listed.  It DOES say it's the best pizza dough EVER.  It has to be good.  Right? 

It was very simple to make, and the kids had a good time out of it.  The recipe didn't say how many it feeds, so I set out two sets of ingredients...figured to feed all 7 of us we would need a double recipe anyway.  (and this way Briana and Brayden didn't have to fight about what they were putting in!)

Here are a few pictures of the night...  We will finish the "project" tomorrow!


posing as the mixer does all the hard work

he is adding water to his dough

he is "teaching" Briana how to do it...since he went first he is now an expert!

putting the flour in the mixing bowl (and all over my pants!)

watching it knead in the mixer
We will know tomorrow now if this is a good recipe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment