Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Easter Outfits

I am in love with these kids!!!  They look too darn cute in the Easter outfits I made for them. 

As always, anything you see here can be purchased in my etsy shop.  I will set up a custom listing for you!

I started of just wanting to take a few pictures for my blog but I think I ended up with about 40! 

Trying to get my 4 month old baby to cooperate was a little challenging, but I figured out that the bumbo seat was a good compromise...



The boys are wearing Old Navy jeans (on sale this week!!) and matching navy blue and white boat shoes. I also used their super soft tee's for the tie tees.  I LOVE Old Navy!  I haven't found shoes for Briana yet, but the brown patent leather mary janes are okay for now.  

Silly Gus

We love the bumbo seat! 

He is so handsome!

Can you tell I like snapping shots of the kiddo's?


Charlie is SO tall!  Yes, he is only 4 months old!

I bought their shoes at Old Navy...I love how I can shop in one section for my boys and just buy two different sizes right now! 


Old Navy boat shoes


These two make me smile all day long!

Brayden got a case of the silly's when we were in the middle of the photo shoot...


doing a lil dance

Briana adores getting her picture taken!


What a sweet smile!

Charlie wanted to eat everything in sight.  Gotta love teething.


she's got that mama look down already!


My monkeys!

Briana really does love taking care of Charlie.


What a good big sis

The headband I made was so easy and I think it is just beautiful!!



I used the same technique as in the shamrock.




I swear, only one more picture.  I loved how Briana and Brayden were playing 'ring around the rosey' behind Charlie.  It made for a cute picture.  If only Charlie was looking more at me and smiling.  {wink}




I am extremely pleased with how the sibling outfits turned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment