Sunday, March 13, 2011

Catching Up...

Two posts in one night!??  {gasp!}

Well about a week ago I ordered a necklace that I knew I had wanted for months...even before I had Charlie.  I knew I wanted a 'nursing necklace' but I just hadn't gotten around to ordering one. 

I've seen several types out there.  But then when surfing Etsy I came accross this one and loved it at first sight!

Its perfect for anyone that:
1) has a baby
2) is nursing their baby
3) has a baby that pulls on their hair
4) has a baby that likes to chew on everything
5) has a baby that likes to hold pretty things

The list could go on and on, but you get the point.  I didn't think I would honestly like it as much as I have found I do!!  So thanks "my lil market" for putting out such a great product!


No comments:

Post a Comment