Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Dress For Lexi

Today I made a dress for my friend's baby Lexi.  I am so incredibly excited for how it turned out!!  I can't wait to make more!
The material I started with

It looks teeny because it is for a 4 month old baby!

I love the bright blue against the crisp white!

Sweet lil bow!
I am a little concerned it will be too tight around her knees because you know how babies tend to pull the knees up, so there might not be enough give.  But all in all, I think this is getting closer and closer to my inspiration dress. 
Inspiration Dress (shown in 4t)
Please see my etsy store if you would like to order anything you see on my blog!

***{EDITED}***

Today (March 2nd) I was messing around with some ideas and thought I could make a cute baby headband for little Lexi to match her dress.  I love how it turned out!

I used the same technique as the shamrock from Briana's dress...




I think I will start making these to sell on my etsy shop too!  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment