Thursday, August 11, 2011

Purses and Totes

I was at home one morning thinking to myself I needed to go get a purse for myself.  But I didn't have anyone to watch the kids and grandma, so I again was searching Pinterest and found the cutest {and easiest} tutorial for a pleated purse.  I LOVE it!  I've been able to make a few changes to the original and make not only a purse for me, I've made a purse for a three year old and a tote for Charlie to use to "trick or treat" this Halloween! 

If you would like to purchase any of these (I have tons of fabric to chose from) send me a message from my etsy shop. 

My purse is made from upholstery fabric for extra wear, and is fully lined. 



The one I made for a special little girl is made with fun designer fabrics I found at the local shop in Northbrook, Quilter's Heaven.




And last but not least, the tote for my lil guy.  Since he won't really be trick or treating I wanted to make something for him to carry around when we go out this fall.  I love it so much, I think I will make two more for my older kids!  Its a good size for the candy they will get, and it will be fun to let them pick out the spooky fabric they like best!




And it's reversible too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment