Thursday, August 25, 2011

Halloween Is On My Mind

I was at a new {to me} fabric store the other day and they had ALL of their holiday fabrics out.  They must never take them down!  But on display was the Halloween.  I have learned in my first year of sewing that seasons start before the season prior to it.  So even though its still the middle of a hot HOT summer, I knew if I wanted to get the cute prints, I had to start now.  I picked up mostly Halloween, but a few fat quarters of the cute Christmas too.  I kept telling myself I was preparing for the craft show.  MmmHmmm.

Anyway, I digress. 

These really cute Halloween fabrics have been wonderful to work with.  Great quality and everything matches.  I decided to change Charlie's trick or treat bag once the other little's decided they also wanted new bags to go trick or treating with.  His was cute, but I didn't like the applique I had "made" for the front.  It was my first time, and I did it wrong, unknowingly.  The second time around was better.  I'm happier with it anyway. 

You can check these out for sale on my etsy shop!

The three munchkin's bags:



Briana's Bag

Brayden's Bag

Charlie's Bag


No comments:

Post a Comment