Monday, August 29, 2011

Giddy Up Rocker Chic

I'm participating in a fundraiser for a little girl, Rosie who is battling brain cancer among other scary illnesses.  She is really into rock n roll so when I found the new Michael Miller guitar prints I knew that's exactly what I should get.  I made a little purse and coordinating pin and alligator hair clip for the auction style fundraiser




I was finishing this up as Briana got home from school a few days ago and she was so excited about the colors she asked if I could make something for her from the scraps.  And they were just that, scraps!  It took a little imagination and patching, but I was able to make a cute ruffled outfit for her.  I absolutely love how the tank top came out!  I will be adding these to my etsy shop very soon!



                                                                                
                                                                                 




For more information on the amazing little girl, Rosie please visit Rock Star Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment