Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's Done!!!!

My sewing table is done!!!  Hooray!  A little late, but that's okay.  It's in the perfects spot too.  Since Grandma broke her hip, I feel like I should no longer be in the basement (in case she needs me).  So we gave away a couch, moved around some furniture and made the sunroom into a toy room for the kids and a sewing room for me!  Its beautiful!! 

We took two 9 cube organizer bookshelves and an old table top (our first table from our first apartment bought at IKEA) and together it makes one super table with 18 storage containers! 

We went to Target and bought a few canvas bins and in their dollar section right now they have plastic bins that worked great for some smaller notions and such. 



...And my view is SO much prettier now!  Before it was of the laundry room's unfinished walls.  Solid concrete that has grime and dirt from the last 50 years.  So now this is what I get to look at while I'm working...



I can't wait to show you what I am inspired to create with my new surroundings!


No comments:

Post a Comment