Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sibling Set

My sister loves the Laura Gunn fabric I used for Briana's Easter dress, so I made coordinating outfits for her kids too! 

Her oldest daughter loves blue, so the same denim color was perfect. 

Laura Gunn
But her other daughter is more into pink, so I looked around and found this Joel Dewberry print that was similar, but more her cup of tea. 



And for the lil man, we decided to get something fun, that coordinates with both of these fabrics.  We selected this Ann Kelle print.  So cute!



I can't wait to show you pictures of what the kids look like in their dresses and tie tee!!  But here is what they ended up looking like on hangers!

Ella's Dress

Delaney's Dress

Ben's Shirt


the sibling set

Contact me through my etsy shop if you like any of these outfits and would like to set up a custom order!
************************

As promised, here is how the dresses and tie tee turned out on my adorable nieces and nephew!!








No comments:

Post a Comment