Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Tutorial

I just started testing sewing tutorials from Amanda at Tenderfeet Stitches, and went shopping for material with Briana a couple of days ago.  Since I'm a new tester for her awesome tutorials, I was to make a dress in the size of my 'model' and share the pictures.  Like Briana minds that!  Ha! 

I let Briana pick the color of the dress, and she surprised me by saying "Pink"!  So we went to that section at Joann's and started searching.  I had really wanted her to get this delicate pink eyelet fabric and pair it with white trim, but I have to say, what she picked certainly looks pretty. 

And it is such a fun twirling dress!


She is just so sweet! {looking} 


As you can see, it is a little bit big on her still...


I think it's going to be perfect for summer gatherings and picnics this year!


{Love}


Thanks again Amanda for giving this {pattern hating} mama another wonderful tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment