Sunday, April 3, 2011

The lovely Miss Briana

So I bought this material for a dress to make for my daughter a few weeks ago.  I saw it at the store and immediately envisioned what I was going to create with it.  This is by far my favorite "creation" to date!!! 

I still can't believe sometimes, that I actually can make dresses.  I know I'm not a pro yet and have soooo very much to learn, but I'm also so proud of what I've accomplished in just 6 months. 

As always, anything you see on my blog I can sell at my etsy shop!! 

Here is my darling little girl modeling once again...






This is such a cute 'twirling' dress!!  I love using all that extra fabric now.  I had my original tutorial from a website that told me how to make the pillowcase dresses, but I think this way is so sweet!  It takes {a lot} longer, but the finished product is {way} cuter!!!

I actually broke my needle yesterday when I was putting the last few stitches in this dress, so today I couldn't sew.  But tomorrow I will put the new needles in and see where it takes me!




No comments:

Post a Comment