Wednesday, June 29, 2011

So I have this app...

Ok. So I have an iPhone. {three cheers!!}. And the other day I was searching for a blogging app. Apparently there was one for blogger! So I can now post whenever I want!! Which I guess would be obvious, because you are reading this. (ha).

I'm so excited to do a few projects. I have a fundraiser coming up that I'm donating to and a good friend has convinced me to do some fall craft shows. So I will be sewing a lot more to have on hand items! Plus I think I'm getting a new sewing machine for my birthday! Hopefully it will make sewing much more fun! Because just making this cute apron bib today made me want to throw the machine against a wall!
Ok, so I haven't figured out how to post pictures yet. If I do, I will add a picture of the way cute apron bib I made today.

Or you can check out Dressed To The Tees by RLG on Facebook.

That's all for now. {sigh} Hooray for technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment