Wednesday, June 1, 2011

...And Beyond Again...

So I keep coming across cute things that I fall in love with for Brayden's party.  The other day I found these bottle caps and thought I could figure out a way to put them in the goody bags...  Well I got them two days ago and finally today figured out what to do. 

My dear friend Andrea gave me a great idea for the boy's and I was inspired by my vintage headbands for the girl's items.  So for the boys, I made sheriff star badges with the bottle cap in the center.  I will post pics of that one soon, I promise!

I finished the flower pins today for the girl's.  They are so cute!!  I can also make them into headbands if you would like to purchase them for your Toy Story (or any other themed party you will be having)!


I bet I will be posting at least one more time about this party.  I know it's a lot, but you only turn 4 once right?  And who could say 'no' to this face...


Awe!  Happy birthday buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment